Timing and Sequencing Issues in Trade Liberalisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 102 (1992)
Issue (Month): 413 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wobst, Peter, 2002. "The impact of domestic and global trade liberalization on five Southern African countries," TMD discussion papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Willem Naudé, 1996. "Financial liberalisation and interest rate risk management in sub-Saharan Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 1996-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alvaro Forteza & Rossana Patrón, 2003.
"Trade Liberalisation with Costly Adjustment,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 95-125, May.
- Judith Dean, 1995. "From protectionism to free trade fever? Recent reforms in developing countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 369-385, October.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Peter Nicholas Kriz & Roberto S. Mariano & Augustine H H Tan, 2007. "Financial Liberalization and Monetary Policy Cooperation in East Asia," Working Papers 03-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Nomman Ahmed, Mirza & Maas, Sarah & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2010. "Analysing agricultural productivity growth in a framework of institutional quality," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition â Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52695, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1999. "Capital flight under uncertainty about domestic taxation and trade liberalization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 365-387, August.
- Andri Kopperschmidt & Jacint Matutes, 1997. "Assessment of trade liberalisation in sub-Saharan Africa," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 193-202, July.
- Ram Upendra Das & Meenakshi Rishi, 2010. "Are Trade Openness and Financial Development Complementary?," Trade Working Papers 22790, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Willem Naude, 1995. "Financial liberalisation and interest rate risk management in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1996-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich & Funke, Norbert, 1993. "The experience of developing countries with macroeconomic stabilisation and structural adjustment," Kiel Working Papers 606, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1997. "Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1045-1061, July.
- Richard Chisik, 2010.
"Gradualism in Free Trade Agreements: A Theoretical Justification,"
018, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Chisik, Richard, 2003. "Gradualism in free trade agreements: a theoretical justification," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 367-397, March.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1999. "Optimal trade liberalization and the welfare costs of imperfect credibility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 371-398, April.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Peter N. Kriz & Roberto S. Mariano & Augustine H. H. Tan, 2007. "Financial Liberalization and Monetary Policy Cooperation in East Asia1," Finance Working Papers 21916, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Funke, Norbert, 1993. "Timing and sequencing of reforms: Competing views," Kiel Working Papers 552, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1995. "Trade liberalization, credibility and self-fulfilling failures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 51-73, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.