Assessment of trade liberalisation in sub-Saharan Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Intereconomics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113472
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mohsin S. Khan, 1990. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fund-Supported Adjustment Programs," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 195-231, June.
- Dean DeRosa, 1992. "Protection and export performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 88-124, March.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Wirtschaftsreformen in Afrika: getragen von der Gunst der Geber?," Kiel Working Papers 666, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-93, August.
- Falvey, Rod & Kim, Cha Dong, 1992. "Timing and Sequencing Issues in Trade Liberalisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 908-24, July.
- Robert Kappel, 1996. "Africa's marginalisation in world trade," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan Willem, 1992. "Aid and Exchange Rate Adjustment in African Trade Liberalisations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 925-39, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.