Economic Mobility and Agricultural Labour in Rural India: A Case Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics in its journal Indian Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1992)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Delhi, Delhi 110 007
Phone: 91-11-2766-6533/34/35, 2766-6703/04/05
Web page: http://www.ierdse.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis Teal & Marcella Vigneri, 2004.
"Production Changes In Ghana Cocoa Farming Households Under Market Reforms,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Francis Teal & Marcella Vigneri, 2004. "Production changes in ghana cocoa farming households under market reforms," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marijke Verpoorten & Lode Berlage, 2004.
"Genocide and land scarcity: Can Rwandan rural households manage?,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2004-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marijke Verpoorten and Lode Berlage, 2004. "Genocide and land scarcity: Can Rwandan rural households manage?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marijke Verpoorten & Lode Berlage, 2004. "Genocide and Land Scarcity: Can Rwandan Rural Households Manage?," Development and Comp Systems 0409061, EconWPA.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1994. "Identifying the Poor: A Multiple Indicator Approach," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 09, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 1999. "An Analysis of Social Mobility in a Village Community: The Case of a Philippine Village," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 101-138, January.
- Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Shaheen, F.A. & Zargar, Bilal A. & Kubrevi, S.S., 2011. "Scarcity of Agricultural Labour in Cold-Arid Ladakh: Extent, Implications, Backward Bending and Coping Mechanism," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), issue 2011.
- Lanjouw, Jean Olson & Lanjouw, Peter, 1997. "Poverty comparisons with non-compatible data: theory and illustrations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1709, The World Bank.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2003. "Pathways from Poverty toward Middle Class: Determinants of Socio-economic Class Mobility in the Rural Philippines," MPRA Paper 23690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Teal & Simon Quinn, 2008.
"Private sector development and income dynamics: A panel study of the Tanzanian labour market,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2008-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Simon Quinn & Francis Teal, 2008. "Private sector development and income dynamics: A panel study of the Tanzanian labour market," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "Nonfarm Employment and Poverty in Rural El Salvador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 529-547, March.
- Gary Fields & Paul Cichello & Samuel Freije & Marta Menéndez & David Newhouse, 2003.
"For Richer or for Poorer? Evidence from Indonesia, South Africa, Spain, and Venezuela,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 67-99, April.
- Fields, Gary S. & Cichello, Paul & Freije, Samuel & Menéndez, Marta & Newhouse, David, 2003. "For Richer or for Poorer ? Evidence from Indonesia, South Africa, Spain, and Venezuela," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1560, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.