Put-Call Parity and Expected Returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 26 (1991)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiang, Raymond & Fong, Wai-Ming, 2001. "Relative informational efficiency of cash, futures, and options markets: The case of an emerging market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 355-375, February.
- Michael Boluch & Trevor Chamberlain, 1997. "Option volume and stock price behavior: Some evidence from the Chicago board options exchange," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 358-370, December.
- Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2007.
"Liquidity and Arbitrage in Options Markets: A Survival Analysis Approach,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 497-525.
- Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2007. "Liquidity and Arbitrage in Options Markets: A SurvivalAnalysis Approach," Post-Print halshs-00162221, HAL.
- Deville, Laurent & Riva, Fabrice, 2004. "The Determinants of the Time to Efficiency in Options Markets: A Survival Analysis Approach," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2200, Paris Dauphine University.
- Muravyev, Dmitriy & Pearson, Neil D. & Paul Broussard, John, 2013. "Is there price discovery in equity options?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 259-283.
- Riva, Fabrice & Deville, Laurent, 2006. "The Determinants of the Time to Efficiency in Options Markets : A Survival Analysis Approach," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2397, Paris Dauphine University.
- Nam, Seung Oh & Oh, SeungYoung & Kim, Hyun Kyung, 2008. "The time difference effect of a measurement unit in the lead-lag relationship analysis of Korean financial market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 259-273.
- Cohen, Ruben D, 2000. "The long-run behavior of the S&P Composite Price Index and its risk premium," MPRA Paper 3192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barunik, J. & Vosvrda, M., 2009. "Can a stochastic cusp catastrophe model explain stock market crashes?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1824-1836, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.