Economic Events, Information Structure, and the Return-Generating Process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 20 (1985)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acharya, Viral V & DeMarzo, Peter & Kremer, Ilan, 2011.
"Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Peter DeMarzo & Ilan Kremer, 2011. "Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 2955-79, December.
- Viral V. Acharya & Peter M. DeMarzo & Ilan Kremer, 2010. "Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements," NBER Working Papers 16485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & DeMarzo, Peter & Kremer, Ilan, 2008. "Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements," CEPR Discussion Papers 6985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Attiya Y. Javid, 2007.
"Stock Market Reaction to Catastrophic Shock: Evidence from Listed Pakistani Firms,"
2007:37, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Attiya Y. Javid, 2007. "Stock Market Reaction to Catastrophic Shock : Evidence from Listed Pakistani Firms," Finance Working Papers 22199, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Helinä Laakkonen, 2007.
"The Impact of Macroeconomic News on Exchange Rate Volatility,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 23-40, Spring.
- Laakkonen , Helinä, 2004. "The impact of macroeconomic news on exchange rate volatility," Research Discussion Papers 24/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Laakkonen, Helinä & Lanne, Markku, 2009. "The Relevance of Accuracy for the Impact of Macroeconomic News on Volatility," MPRA Paper 23718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikkinen, Jussi, 2003. "Normality tests of option-implied risk-neutral densities: evidence from the small Finnish market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 99-116.
- Eakins, Stanley G. & Stansell, Stanley R. & Below, Scott D., 1996. "The determinants of institutional demand for common stock: Tests of the capm vs. individual stock attributes," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 237-257.
- Nikkinen, Jussi, 2003. "Impact of foreign ownership restrictions on stock return distributions: evidence from an option market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 141-159, April.
- M. Berument & Nukhet Dogan, 2012. "Stock market return and volatility: day-of-the-week effect," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 282-302, April.
- DeGennaro, Ramon P. & Shrieves, Ronald E., 1997. "Public information releases, private information arrival and volatility in the foreign exchange market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 295-315, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.