Theory of Finance from the Perspective of Continuous Time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 10 (1975)
Issue (Month): 04 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuo Quan Xu & Fahuai Yi, 2014. "An Optimal Consumption-Investment Model with Constraint on Consumption," Papers 1404.7698, arXiv.org.
- Merton, Robert, 1990.
"Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581
- Merton, Robert C., 1986. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Working papers 1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006.
"Collateralized Borrowing And Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice,"
2006 Meeting Papers
578, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Collateralized borrowing and life-cycle portfolio choice," Public Policy Discussion Paper 06-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Collateralized Borrowing and Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 12309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976. "Continuous-time portfolio theory and the pricing of contingent claims," Working papers 881-76., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert C., 1977.
"On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty,"
958-77., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert C., 1993. "On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 601-669 Elsevier.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Jeanblanc, Monique & Martellini, Lionel, 2008. "Optimal investment decisions when time-horizon is uncertain," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1100-1113, December.
- Kraft, Holger & Schendel, Lorenz S. & Steffensen, Mogens, 2014. "Life insurance demand under health shock risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 40, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Ehret, Michael, 2014. "Financial socialism: The role of financial economics in economic disorganization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2686-2692.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1982. "Optimal Currency Diversification for a Class of Risk Averse International Investors," NBER Working Papers 0959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Kogan, Leonid & Lo, Andrew W., 2000. "When is time continuous?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 173-204, February.
- Colson, Gérard, 1993. "Prenons-nous assez de risque dans les théories du risque?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 111-141, mars.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.