Agricultural Protection in Wilhelminian Germany: Forging an Empire with Pork and Rye
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 42 (1982)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lübbers, Thorsten, 2008. "Shareholder value mining: Wealth effects of takeovers in German coal mining, 1896-1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 462-476, September.
- Bohlin, Jan, 2005. "Tariff protection in Sweden 1885–1914," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History 1, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Uebele, Martin, 2011. "National and international market integration in the 19th century: Evidence from comovement," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 226-242, April.
- Katharina Diekmann & Frank Westermann, 2010.
"Financial Development and Sectoral Output Growth in 19th Century Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3283, CESifo Group Munich.
- Katharina Diekmann & Frank Westermann, 2010. "Financial Development and Sectoral Output Growth in 19th Century Germany," Working Papers 86, Institute of Empirical Economic Research.
- Westermann, Frank & Diekmann, Katharina, 2011. "Financial Development and Sectoral Output: Growth in 19th Century Germany," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 81, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Florian Buck, 2014. "Financial Regulation and the Grabbing Hand," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(4), pages 03-13, 01.
- Francesco Cinnirella & Erik Hornung, 2011.
"Landownership Concentration and the Expansion of Education,"
0010, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Francesco Cinnirella & Erik Hornung, 2011. "Landownership Concentration and the Expansion of Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 3603, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.