The Political Economy of Banking Regulation, 1864–1933
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 42 (1982)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bignon, Vincent & Breton, Régis & Rojas Breu, Mariana, 2013.
"Currency Union with and without Banking Union,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/12105, Paris Dauphine University.
- Cull, Robert & Davis, Lance E. & Lamoreaux, Naomi R. & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent, 2006.
"Historical financing of small- and medium-size enterprises,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 3017-3042, November.
- Robert Cull & Lance E. Davis & Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2005. "Historical Financing of Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises," NBER Working Papers 11695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramirez, Carlos D., 2003. "Did branch banking restrictions increase bank failures? Evidence from Virginia and West Virginia in the late 1920s," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 331-352.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Levine, R. & Levkov, A., 2009.
"Big Bad Banks? The Winners and Losers From Bank Deregulation in the United States,"
2009-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov, 2010. "Big Bad Banks? The Winners and Losers from Bank Deregulation in the United States," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(5), pages 1637-1667, October.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2008.
"Racial Discrimination and Competition,"
NBER Working Papers
14273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov, 2007.
"Big Bad Banks? The Impact of U.S. Branch Deregulation on Income Distribution,"
NBER Working Papers
13299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Levkov, Alexey, 2007. "Big bad banks ? the impact of U.S. branch deregulation on income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4330, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Levine, R. & Levkov, A., 2007. "Big bad banks? The impact of U.S. branch deregulation on income distribution," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3508402, Tilburg University.
- Levine, Ross & Rubinstein, Yona & Levkov, Alexey, 2014.
"Bank Deregulation and Racial Inequality in America,"
Critical Finance Review,
now publishers, vol. 3(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2012. "Bank deregulation and racial inequality in America," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 12-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Alexey Levkov, 2010. "Branching of banks and union decline," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU10-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ross Levine & Yona Rubinstein, 2013. "Liberty for More: Finance and Educational Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 19380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Rodney Ramcharan, 2011.
"Land and Credit: A Study of the Political Economy of Banking in the United States in the Early 20th Century,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(6), pages 1895-1931, December.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Rodney Ramcharan, 2009. "Land and Credit: A Study of the Political Economy of Banking in the United States in the Early 20th Century," NBER Working Papers 15083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.