Is the banking industry in decline? Recent trends and future prospects from a historical perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans J. Blommestein, 2006.
"Visions about the Future of Banking,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, . "An Alternative in Small Business Finance, Community-Based Factoring Companies and Small Business Lending," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 12, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Wheelock, David C & Wilson, Paul W, 1999.
"Technical Progress, Inefficiency, and Productivity Change in U.S. Banking, 1984-1993,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 212-34, May.
- David C. Wheelock & Paul W. Wilson, 1996. "Technical progress, inefficiency and productivity change in U.S. banking, 1984-1993," Working Papers 1994-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Katherine A. Samolyk, 1994. "U.S. banking sector trends: assessing disparities in industry performance," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 2-17.
- Eugene N. White, 1998. "Were banks special intermediaries in late nineteenth century America?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 13-32.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, 1994.
"Community-based Factoring Companies and Small Business Lending,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_108, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Community-Based Factoring Companies and Small Business Lending," Macroeconomics 9906013, EconWPA.
- Daniel E. Nolle, 1994. "Banking Industry Consolidation: Changes and Implications for the Future," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_111, Levy Economics Institute, The.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xiao Xiaohong to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.