Aging, social capital, and health care utilization in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Health Economics, Policy and Law.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 04 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HEPProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2011.
"Differences in the effect of social capital on health status between workers and non-workers,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 385-400, December.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Differences in the effect of social capital on health status between workers and non-workers," MPRA Paper 22967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Differences in the effect of social capital on health status between workers and non-workers," MPRA Paper 32064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Differences in the effect of social capital on health status between workers and non-workers," MPRA Paper 29536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Sungwon & Gholizadeh, Leila & Salamonson, Yenna & DiGiacomo, Michelle & Betihavas, Vasiliki & Davidson, Patricia M., 2011. "Health span or life span: The role of patient-reported outcomes in informing health policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 96-104, April.
- Jusot, Florence & Bricard, Damien, 2012. "Intergenerational transmission of health care habits in France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10720, Paris Dauphine University.
- Nauenberg, Eric & Laporte, Audrey & Shen, Leilei, 2011. "Social capital, community size and utilization of health services: A lagged analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 38-46.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011.
"Different effects of social capital on health status among residents: Evidence from modern Japan,"
The Journal of Socio-Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 475-479.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2010. "Different effects of social capital on health status among residents: evidence from modern Japan," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_29, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Why effects of social capital on health status differ between genders: considering the labor market condition," MPRA Paper 14985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.