On the Asymptotic Behavior of Least-Squares Estimators in AR Time Series with Roots Near the Unit Circle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 7 (1991)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A.M. Robert Taylor, .
"Efficient Tests of the Seasonal Unit Root Hypothesis,"
06/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2007. "Efficient tests of the seasonal unit root hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 548-573, December.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2004. "Efficient Tests of the Seasonal Unit Root Hypothesis," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/29, European University Institute.
- Eric Ghysels & Denise R. Osborn & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 1999. "Seasonal Nonstationarity and Near-Nonstationarity," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-05, CIRANO.
- Ploberger, Werner & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2012.
"Optimal estimation under nonstandard conditions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 258-265.
- Jui-Chung Yang & Ke-Li Xu, 2013. "Estimation and Inference under Weak IdentiÂ cation and Persistence: An Application on Forecast-Based Monetary Policy Reaction Function," 2013 Papers pya307, Job Market Papers.
- Datta, Somnath, 1995. "Limit theory and bootstrap for explosive and partially explosive autoregression," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 285-304, June.
- Ling, Shiqing & McAleer, Michael, 2004.
"Regression quantiles for unstable autoregressive models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 304-328, May.
- Ling, S. & McAleer, M., 2001. "Regression Quantiles for Unstable Autoregressive Models," ISER Discussion Paper 0526, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Regression Quantiles for Unstable Autoregressive Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-205, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Zhijie Xiao, 1998.
"A Primer on Unit Root Testing,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1189, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Niels Haldrup & Peter Lildholdt, 2005.
"Local power functions of tests for double unit roots,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(2), pages 159-179.
- Niels Haldrup & Peter Lildholdt, . "Local Power Functions of Tests for Double Unit Roots," Economics Working Papers 2000-2, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Galtchouk, Leonid & Konev, Victor, 2010. "On asymptotic normality of sequential LS-estimate for unstable autoregressive process AR(2)," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2616-2636, November.
- Hwang, Kyo-Shin & Pang, Tian-Xiao, 2009. "Asymptotic inference for nearly nonstationary AR(1) processes with possibly infinite variance," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(22), pages 2374-2379, November.
- Atsushi Inoue & Lutz Kilian, 2000.
"Bootstrapping Autoregressive Processes with Possible Unit Roots,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0401, Econometric Society.
- Atsushi Inoue & Lutz Kilian, 2002. "Bootstrapping Autoregressive Processes with Possible Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 377-391, January.
- Buchmann, Boris & Chan, Ngai Hang, 2013. "Unified asymptotic theory for nearly unstable AR(p) processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 952-985.
- Castro, Tomás del Barrio & Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2013.
"The Impact Of Persistent Cycles On Zero Frequency Unit Root Tests,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(06), pages 1289-1313, December.
- Tomás del Barrio Castro & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2011. "The Impact of Persistent Cycles on Zero Frequency Unit Root Tests," Working Papers w201124, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1994. "Nonstationary Time Series and Cointegration: Recent Books and Themes for the Future," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1081, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ploberger, Werner, 2004. "A complete class of tests when the likelihood is locally asymptotically quadratic," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 67-94.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.