The Limit Distribution of level Crossings of a Random Walk, and a Simple Unit Root Test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 04 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Soo Jung & Shin, Dong Wan, 2006. "A sign test for unit roots in a momentum threshold autoregressive process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(10), pages 986-990, May.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2606 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vitali Alexeev & Alex Maynard, 2010.
"Localized Level Crossing Random Walk Test Robust to the Presence of Structural Breaks,"
1001, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Alexeev, Vitali & Maynard, Alex, 2012. "Localized level crossing random walk test robust to the presence of structural breaks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3322-3344.
- Krämer, Walter & Davies, Laurie, 2000.
"Testing for unit roots in the context of misspecified logarithmic random walks,"
2000,30, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Kramer, Walter & Davies, Laurie, 2002. "Testing for unit roots in the context of misspecified logarithmic random walks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 313-319, February.
- Felipe M. Aparicio & Alvaro Escribano & Ana García, 2004. "A Range Unit Root Test," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws041104, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Dias, Daniel A. & Marques, Carlos Robalo, 2010.
"Using mean reversion as a measure of persistence,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 262-273, January.
- Daniel Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2005. "Using Mean Reversion as a Measure of Persistence," Working Papers w200503, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Dias, Daniel & Robalo Marques, Carlos, 2005. "Using mean reversion as a measure of persistence," Working Paper Series 0450, European Central Bank.
- Shin, Dong Wan & So, Beong Soo, 2000. "Gaussian tests for seasonal unit roots based on Cauchy estimation and recursive mean adjustments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 107-137, November.
- Ivan Paya & Agustin Duarte & Ken Holden, 2007.
"On the Relationship between Inflation Persistence and Temporal Aggregation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 1521-1531, 09.
- Ivan Paya & A Duarte & K Holden, 2006. "On the relationship between inflation persistence and temporal aggregation," Working Papers 578936, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Felipe M. Aparicio Acosta, 2003. "On The Record Properties Of Integrated Time Series," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws036414, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Savin, N. E., 2000. "Empirically relevant critical values for hypothesis tests: A bootstrap approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 375-389, April.
- So, Beong Soo & Shin, Dong Wan, 2001. "An invariant sign test for random walks based on recursive median adjustment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 197-229, June.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felipe M. Aparicio & Alvaro Escribano & Ana García, 2003. "Range Unit Root Tests," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws031126, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.