The Limiting Distribution of the t Ratio Under a Unit Root
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Other versions of this item:
- Abadir, K.M., 1992. "The Limiting Distribution of the T Ratio Under a Unit Root," Papers 1992-2, American Cairo - Economics and Political Sciences.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Nixon, . "Convergence Analysis of Health Care Expenditure in the EU Countries Using Two Approaches," Discussion Papers 99/3, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2002.
"Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 285-318, 06.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000. "Distributions of Error Correction Tests for Cointegration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0561, Econometric Society.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Patrick Richard, 2007. "ARMA Sieve bootstrap unit root tests," Cahiers de recherche 07-05, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised Jul 2009.
- Dietrich, Franz, 2003. "Closed Analytical Forms and Numerical Approximation of Dickey-Fuller Probability Distributions," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15429, Maastricht University.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Lupi, Claudio, 2009. "A Characterization of the Dickey-Fuller Distribution, With Some Extensions to the Multivariate Case," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09055, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- K Abadir & W Distaso, .
"Testing joint hypotheses when one of the alternatives is one-sided,"
05/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter, 2007. "Testing joint hypotheses when one of the alternatives is one-sided," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 695-718, October.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Lucas, Andre, 2000. "Quantiles for t-statistics based on M-estimators of unit roots," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 131-137, May.
- Tassos Magdalinos, 2005. "On the inconsistency of the unrestricted estimator of the information matrix near a unit root," Discussion Papers 06/05, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Rolf Larsson, 1998. "The Order of the Error Term for Moments of the Log Likelihood Ratio Unit Root Test in an Autoregressive Process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 29-48, March.
- Dietrich, Franz K., 2001.
"The limiting distribution of the t-ratio for the unit root test in an AR(1),"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15430, Maastricht University.
- Franz K. Dietrich, 2001. "The limiting distribution of the t-ratio for the unit root test in an AR(1)," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(2), pages 5.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.