Is It Always Rational To Satisfy Savage'S Axioms?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Economics and Philosophy.
Volume (Year): 25 (2009)
Issue (Month): 03 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAPProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan Berg & G. Biele & Gerd Gigerenzer, 2013.
"Does Consistency Predict Accuracy of Beliefs?: Economists Surveyed About PSA,"
1308, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Berg, Nathan & Biele, Guido & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "Does Consistency Predict Accuracy of Beliefs?: Economists Surveyed About PSA," MPRA Paper 24976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan & Biele, Guido & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "Does consistency predict accuracy of beliefs?: Economists surveyed about PSA," MPRA Paper 26590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crès, Hervé & Gilboa, Itzhak & Vieille, Nicolas, 2011.
"Aggregation of multiple prior opinions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2563-2582.
- Antony Millner & Simon Dietz & Geoffrey Heal, 2010.
"Ambiguity and climate policy,"
Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers
24, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Nicola Ranger & Falk Niehörster, 2011. "Deep uncertainty in long-term hurricane risk: scenario generation and implications for future climate experiments," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 51, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Antony Millner, 2013. "On Welfare Frameworks and Catastrophic Climate Risks," CESifo Working Paper Series 4442, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00502781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raphaël Giraud & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2009. "Are Beliefs a Matter of Taste ? A case for Objective Imprecise Information," Post-Print halshs-00442869, HAL.
- Hill, Brian, 2012. "Unanimity and the aggregation of multiple prior opinions," Les Cahiers de Recherche 959, HEC Paris.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.