International Migrants' Remittances in the Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1996)
Issue (Month): s1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juthathip Jongwanich, . "Workers’ Remittances, Economic Growth and Poverty in Developing Asia and the Pacific Countries," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/07/01, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Nguyen, Cuong & van den Berg, Marrit & Lensink, Robert, 2009. "The Impact of International Remittances on Income, Work Efforts, Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 50313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ambrosius, Christian & Cuecuecha, Alfredo, 2013. "Are Remittances a Substitute for Credit? Carrying the Financial Burden of Health Shocks in National and Transnational Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 143-152.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D., 2007. "International Remittances and Household Expenditures: the Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 2007-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Li, Xiaochun & Zhou, Yu, 2013. "An economic analysis of remittance of unskilled migration on skilled–unskilled wage inequality in labor host region," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 428-432.
- Shahin Shooshtari & Carol Harvey & Evelyn Ferguson & Tuula Heinonen & Syeed Khan, 2014. "Effects of Remittance Behavior on the Lives of Recent Immigrants to Canada from the Philippines: A Population-Based Longitudinal Study," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 95-105, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.