Una propuesta contable para las cooperativas de segundo grado: breve referencia fiscal
AbstractThe work aims at analysing the Second Grade Cooperative Societies from an accounting and fiscal perspective. Consequently, their accounting obligations are stated first, followed by the implications arising from the recent publication of the Cooperative Societies Accounting Standards. Secondly, an accounting model which cooperatives could use in their transactions with their members (grass roots cooperatives are put forward). Lastly, a brief summary of the taxation laws applicable to these societies is made, examining the peculiarities of the Company Tax Law (Impuesto sobre Sociedades) in their particular case, and outlining the differences between accounting standards and confronting fiscal Law.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CIRIEC-España in its journal CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): 51 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
First and second grade cooperatives; Accounting in cooperative societies; Company Tax (Impuesto de Sociedades); Taxation (items).;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ricardo J. Server Izquierdo, 2003. "La Cuenta de Pérdidas y Ganancias. Componentes conceptuales operativos y normas específicas para su formulación, en el ámbito del “Proyecto de Normas sobre los aspectos contables de las Sociedad," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 45, pages 111-137, August.
- Fernando Polo Garrido & Gabriel García Martínez, 2003. "La regulación en materia contable contenida en la legislación cooperativa: análisis comparado," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 45, pages 33-55, August.
- Sergio Marí Vidal, 2003. "El proyecto de normas sobre los aspectos contables de las sociedades cooperativas, y sus repercusiones fiscales," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 45, pages 139-157, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.