El proyecto de normas sobre los aspectos contables de las sociedades cooperativas, y sus repercusiones fiscales
AbstractBearing in mind the specific nature of co-operative societies, the Accounting and Auditing Institute (ICAC) has drawn up Draft Rules on co-operative accounting. After briefly running through the main new aspects these show versus National Accounting Plan (PGC) regulations we analyse the fiscal repercussions resulting from their application. On this subject the paper deals with the effect on calculation and accounting of corporate tax held by the accounting treatment proposed for remuneration of partners’ capital contributions and for the Education, Training and Development Fund. At the same time the accounting implications derived from accounting goods and services acquisitions from partners are also analysed.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CIRIEC-España in its journal CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa.
Volume (Year): (2003)
Issue (Month): 45 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
Co-operative society; accounting rules; accounting legislation; co-operative accounting; co-operative tax aspects.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pere Sabaté Prats & Xavier Sabi Marcamo & Ramon Saladrigues Solé, 2000. "Cooperativas versus sociedades mercantiles. El sector frutero en Lleida," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 34, pages 51-70, April.
- Tomás Garrido Pulido & Raquel Puentes Poyatos, 2005. "Una propuesta contable para las cooperativas de segundo grado: breve referencia fiscal," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 51, pages 77-110, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.