Review of "Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why it Matters for Global Capitalism"
AbstractReview of the book "Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why it Matters for Global Capitalism" by George A. Akerlof and Robert J. Shiller
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economics Network, University of Bristol in its journal International Review of Economics Education.
Volume (Year): 8 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Bristol, BS8 1HH, United Kingdom
Fax: +44(0)117 331 4396
Web page: http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/iree
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. ""Dear Professor Mankiw..."- Reflections on Four Decades of Learning and Teaching Macroeconomics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1206, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Sabine Frerichs, 2011. "False Promises? A Sociological Critique of the Behavioural Turn in Law and Economics," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 289-314, September.
- Trichet, J.C., 2011. "Intellectual challenges to financial stability analysis in the era of macroprudential oversight," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 15, pages 139-149, February.
- Hoover, Kevin D. & Young, Warren, 2013.
"Rational Expectations: Retrospect And Prospect,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 1169-1192, July.
- Kaushik Basu, 2009. "A Marketing Scheme for Making Money off Innocent People: A Userâ€™s Manual," Working Papers id:2341, eSocialSciences.
- Lutz Arnold & Olaf Hübler & Peter Oberender & Alexander Karmann & Andreas Bühn, 2009. "Krise der Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Braucht die VWL eine Neuausrichtung?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(14), pages 03-15, 07.
- Chao Gu & Randall Wright, 2011.
"Endogenous Credit Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
17510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chao Gu & Randall Wright, 2010. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," Working Papers 1011, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Chao Gu & Randall Wright, 2011. "Endogenous credit cycles," Working Papers 689, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Randall Wright & Chao Gu, 2011. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," 2011 Meeting Papers 373, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jon D. Wisman & Barton Baker, 2010.
"Rising Inequality and the Financial Crises of 1929 and 2008,"
2010-10 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jon D. Wisman & Barton Baker, 2011. "Rising Inequality and the Financial Crises of 1929 and 2008," Working Papers 2011-01 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Kaushik Basu, 2009.
"A Simple Model of the Financial Crisis of 2007-9 with Implications for the Design of a Stimulus Package,"
- Basu, Kaushik, 2009. "A Simple Model of the Financial Crisis of 2007-9 with Implications for the Design of a Stimulus Package," Working Papers 09-11, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2014.
"Anxious periods and bank lending,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-13.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Alba Melo & María Teresa Ramírez, 2009.
"Formación e incrementos de salarios en Colombia: Un estudio microeconómico a partir de una encuesta a nivel de firma,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
006286, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Alba Melo & María Teresa Ramírez, . "Formación e incrementos de salarios en Colombia: Un estudio microeconómico a partir de una encuesta a nivel de firma," Borradores de Economia 582, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Schüder, Stefan, 2012.
"Monetary Policy Trade-Offs in a Portfolio Model with Endogenous Asset Supply,"
Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century
65402, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schüder, Stefan, 2011. "Monetary policy trade-offs in a portfolio model with endogenous asset supply," MPRA Paper 32019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Filardo, 2009. "Short-Term Policy Responses to the International Financial Crisis and Risks to Sustainable Medium-Term Policy Frameworks in Asia : Complications Arising from Enduring Global Imbalances," EABER Working Papers 22862, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Poulter).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.