"Dear Professor Mankiw..."- Reflections on Four Decades of Learning and Teaching Macroeconomics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit in its series ASSRU Discussion Papers with number 1206.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert King, 1997.
"The New Neoclassical Synthesis and the Role of Monetary Policy,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 231-296
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 1998. "The new neoclassical synthesis and the role of monetary policy," Working Paper 98-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lundberg,Erik Filip, 1996. "The Development of Swedish and Keynesian Macroeconomic Theory and its Impact on Economic Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521570763, October.
- Nelson, James R., 1961. "Economic Consequences of the Size of Nations. Proceedings of a Conference held by the International Economic Association. Edited by E. A. G. Robinson. New York: St. Martin's Press, Inc., 1960. Pp. xxi," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 266-267, June.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter, 2000.
"The Dynamics of Keynesian Monetary Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521643511, October.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter, 2011. "The Dynamics of Keynesian Monetary Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521180184, October.
- Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Wells, Graeme, 2003. "The Dynamics Of Keynesian Monetary Growth," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 473-475, June.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 2009. "Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why it Matters for Global Capitalism," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(270), pages 357-358, 09.
- Akerlof, George A., 2001.
"Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
2001-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- George A. Akerlof, 2002. "Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 411-433, June.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1989. "Fresh Water, Salt Water, and Other Macroeconomic Elixirs," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 65(189), pages 177-84, June.
- Cynthia Harter, 2009. "Review of "Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why it Matters for Global Capitalism"," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(1), pages 155-157.
- Jordi Roca Jusmet, 2009. "Recensión de "George A. Akerlof y Robert J. Shiller, Animal Spirits. How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism, Princenton University Press, 2009."," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 8, pages 202-205.
- Roman Frydman & Michael D. Goldberg, 2007.
"Recognizing the Limits of Economists' Knowledge, from Imperfect Knowledge Economics: Exchange Rates and Risk
[Imperfect Knowledge Economics: Exchange Rates and Risk]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "Uncomputability and Undecidability in Economic Theory," Department of Economics Working Papers 0806, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Marcellus Andrews, 2009. "Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism, by George A. Akerlof and Robert J. Shiller," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 52(5), pages 126-131, September.
- Robinson, Joan, 1982. "Shedding Darkness: Note," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 295-96, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.