Niederlande: Ein neuer Weg zu mehr Flexicurity
AbstractNach dem Flexicurity-Ansatz soll eine mit einer Erhöhung der externen Flexibilität einhergehende Reduzierung der Arbeitsplatzsicherheit durch eine ausreichende soziale Absicherung im Fall von Arbeitslosigkeit kompensiert werden. In diesem Beitrag wird der niederländische Weg zu mehr Flexicurity vorgestellt.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal ifo Schnelldienst.
Volume (Year): 62 (2009)
Issue (Month): 01 (01)
Flexicurity; Arbeitsmarktflexibilisierung; Soziale Sicherung; Arbeitsmarktpolitik; Niederlande;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lans Bovenberg & Ton Wilthagen & Sonja Bekker, 2008. "Flexicurity: Lessons and Proposals from the Netherlands," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(4), pages 9-14, December.
- Anja Deelen & Egbert Jongen & Sabine Visser, 2006. "Employment protection legislation; lessons from theoretical and empirical studies for the Dutch case," CPB Document 135, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Helmut Hofer, 2007. "The Severance Pay Reform in Austria ("Abfertigung neu")," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(4), pages 41-48, 06.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jean Tirole, 2008.
"The Joint Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection: A First Pass,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 45-77, 03.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Tirole, Jean, 2006. "The Joint Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection: A First Pass," IDEI Working Papers 258, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "The Joint Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection. A First Pass," CEPR Discussion Papers 6127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alfred Boss & Alessio J. G. Brown & Dennis Snower, 2007.
"Beschäftigungskonten für Deutschland,"
Kiel Working Papers
1325, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Valentini, Fransesca, 2008. "Unemployment Insurance Savings Accounts: An Overview," Discussion Papers 1136, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.