Urban form and commuting behaviour: a cross-European perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG in its journal Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie.
Volume (Year): 93 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-91.
- van de Coevering, Paul & Schwanen, Tim, 2006. "Re-evaluating the impact of urban form on travel patternsin Europe and North-America," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 229-239, May.
- Veronique Van Acker & Frank Witlox, 2005. "Exploring the relationship between land-use system and travel behaviour - some first findings," ERSA conference papers ersa05p601, European Regional Science Association.
- Boris Portnov & Ben Reiser & Moshe Schwartz, 2012. "Does Gibrat’s law for cities hold when location counts?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 151-178, February.
- Schwanen, Tim & Dieleman, Frans M. & Dijst, Martin, 2002. "The impact of metropolitan structure on commute behavior in the Netherlands: a multilevel approach," ERSA conference papers ersa02p069, European Regional Science Association.
- Christy Collins & Arianne De Blaeij, 2005. "Trends in commuter and leisure travel in The Netherlands 1991-2001 - Mode choice and travel time," ERSA conference papers ersa05p615, European Regional Science Association.
- Gordon, Ian, 2008. "Density and the built environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4652-4656, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.