Efficient Covariance Estimation for Asynchronous Noisy High‐Frequency Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Statistics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Christensen & Mark Podolskij & Mathias Vetter, 2011.
"On covariation estimation for multivariate continuous Itô semimartingales with noise in non-synchronous observation schemes,"
CREATES Research Papers
2011-53, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Christensen, Kim & Podolskij, Mark & Vetter, Mathias, 2013. "On covariation estimation for multivariate continuous Itô semimartingales with noise in non-synchronous observation schemes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 59-84.
- Koike, Yuta, 2014. "Limit theorems for the pre-averaged Hayashi–Yoshida estimator with random sampling," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(8), pages 2699-2753.
- Markus Bibinger & Per A. Mykland, 2013. "Inference for Multi-Dimensional High-Frequency Data: Equivalence of Methods, Central Limit Theorems, and an Application to Conditional Independence Testing," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Randolf Altmeyer & Markus Bibinger, 2014. "Functional stable limit theorems for efficient spectral covolatility estimators," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bibinger, Markus, 2012. "An estimator for the quadratic covariation of asynchronously observed Itô processes with noise: Asymptotic distribution theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(6), pages 2411-2453.
- Markus Bibinger & Markus Reiß, 2011. "Spectral estimation of covolatility from noisy observations using local weights," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-086, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.