'Two Million Net New Jobs': A Reconsideration Of The Rise In Employment In South Africa, 1995-2003
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Society of South Africa in its journal South African Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 72 (2004)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 929, 0001 Pretoria
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-2280
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herault, Nicolas & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Agricultural Distortions, Poverty and Inequality in South Africa," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52792, World Bank.
- Pauw, Karl & Leibbrandt, Murray, 2012. "Minimum Wages and Household Poverty: General Equilibrium Macro–Micro Simulations for South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 771-783.
- Burns, Justine & Edwards, Lawrence & Pauw, Karl, 2010. "Wage subsidies to combat unemployment and poverty," IFPRI discussion papers 969, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sophie Mitra, 2008.
"The Recent Decline in the Employment of Persons with Disabilities in South Africa, 1998-2006,"
Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series
dp2008-12, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Sophie Mitra, 2008. "The Recent Decline In The Employment Of Persons With Disabilities In South Africa, 1998-2006," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 480-492, 09.
- Rob Davies & James Thurlow, 2010.
"Formal–Informal Economy Linkages And Unemployment In South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 78(4), pages 437-459, December.
- Davies, Rob & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Formal-informal economy linkages and unemployment in South Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 943, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.