Signalling and the design of delegated management contracts for public utilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by RAND Corporation in its journal RAND Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0741-6261
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Martimort, David & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2006. "Signaling and the Design of Delegated Management Contracts for Public Utilities," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eshien Chong & Freddy Huet, 2010.
"Partenariats public-privé et investissement de fin de contrat : le cas de l’industrie de l’eau en France,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2010044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Eshien Chong & Freddy Huet, 2010. "Partenariats public-privé et investissements de fin de contrat : le cas de l'industrie de l'eau en France," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 76(4), pages 413-448.
- Georges Assaf, A. & Gillen, David, 2012. "Measuring the joint impact of governance form and economic regulation on airport efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 187-198.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2012.
"Risk allocation and the costs and benefits of public--private partnerships,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 43(3), pages 442-474, 09.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David, 2011. "Risk Allocation and the Costs and Benefits of Public-Private Partnerships," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1104, CEPREMAP.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2009.
"The Theory of Incentives Applied to the Transport Sector,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
09-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2009. "The Theory of Incentives Applied to the Transport Sector," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/210, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David, 2009. "The Theory of Incentives Applied to the Transport Sector," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2008.
"The Simple Micro-Economics of Public-Private Partnerships,"
CEIS Research Paper
139, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 15 Feb 2013.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2008. "The Simple Micro-Economics of Public-Private Partnerships," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/199, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.