Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms And Product Diversity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Manchester in its journal The Manchester School.
Volume (Year): 79 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1463-6786
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Monopolistic competition, multiproduct firms and product diversity," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2340, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DI COMITE, Francesco & THISSE , Jacques & ,, 2013. "Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2013064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2012.
"Heterogeneous firms and trade,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
48928, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2012. "Heterogeneous Firms and Trade," NBER Working Papers 18652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2012. "Heterogeneous Firms and Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1183, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Melitz, Marc J & Redding, Stephen J., 2013. "Heterogeneous Firms and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 9317, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.