Fast stable restricted maximum likelihood and marginal likelihood estimation of semiparametric generalized linear models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology).
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-7412
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Antonio Musolesi, 2013. "Nonlinearity, Heterogeneity and Unobserved Effects in the CO2-income Relation for Advanced Countries," Working Papers 2013.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Longhi, C. & Musolesi, A. & Baumont, C., 2013. "Modeling the industrial dynamics of the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration: a semiparametric approach," Working Papers 2013-10, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Tainsky, Scott & Mills, Brian & Winfree, Jason A., 2012. "Further Examination of Potential Discrimination Among MLB Umpires," MPRA Paper 43234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marra, Giampiero & Wood, Simon N., 2011. "Practical variable selection for generalized additive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2372-2387, July.
- Mazzanti, M. & Musolesi, A., 2013. "Nonlinearity, heterogeneity and unobserved effects in the carbon dioxide emissions-economic development relation for advanced countries," Working Papers 2013-08, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Christian Schellhase & Göran Kauermann, 2012. "Density estimation and comparison with a penalized mixture approach," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 757-777, December.
- Yuko Araki & Atsushi Kawaguchi & Fumio Yamashita, 2013. "Regularized logistic discrimination with basis expansions for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease based on three-dimensional MRI data," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 109-119, March.
- María Xosé Rodríguez-Álvarez & Dae-Jin Lee & Thomas Kneib & María Durbán & Paul Eilers, 2013. "Fast algorithm for smoothing parameter selection in multidimensional generalized P-splines," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws133026, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.