Priors and component structures in autoregressive time series models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Methodological).
Volume (Year): 61 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-7412
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abel Rodriguez & Henryk Gzyl & German Molina & Enrique ter Horst, 2009.
"Stochastic Volatility Models Including Open, Close, High and Low Prices,"
- Enrique Ter Horst & Abel Rodriguez & Henryk Gzyl & German Molina, 2012. "Stochastic volatility models including open, close, high and low prices," Quantitative Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 199-212, May.
- Philippe, Anne, 2006. "Bayesian analysis of autoregressive moving average processes with unknown orders," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1904-1923, December.
- Tang, Yongqiang & Ghosal, Subhashis, 2007. "A consistent nonparametric Bayesian procedure for estimating autoregressive conditional densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4424-4437, May.
- Harvey, Andrew C. & Trimbur, Thomas M. & Van Dijk, Herman K., 2007.
"Trends and cycles in economic time series: A Bayesian approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 618-649, October.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M. & Dijk, H.K. van, 2005. "Trends and cycles in economic time series: A Bayesian approach," Econometric Institute Report EI 2005-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- McCoy, E. J. & Stephens, D. A., 2004. "Bayesian time series analysis of periodic behaviour and spectral structure," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 713-730.
- Macaro, Christian, 2010. "Bayesian non-parametric signal extraction for Gaussian time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 381-395, August.
- Richard Kleijn & Herman K. van Dijk, 2006. "Bayes model averaging of cyclical decompositions in economic time series," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 191-212.
- Mickael Salabasis & Sune Karlsson, 2004. "Seasonality, Cycles and Unit Roots," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 268, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.