Capitation funding in the public sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society).
Volume (Year): 164 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-1998
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bond, Derek & Conniffe, Denis, 2003. "Allocating Funding across Health Boards - Is Equity Easy?," Papers HRBWP05, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Derek Bond and Prof. Denis Conniffe, 2002.
"Cross-Regional Equity in Health Care Funding,"
NIRSA Working Paper Series
3, National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis (NIRSA), NUI Maynooth, Ireland..
- Bond. D. & Conniffe.D., 2002. "Cross-Regional Equality in Health Care Funding," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1120102, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Jeremiah Hurley & G. Emmanuel Guindon & Vicki Rynard & Steve Morgan, 2008. "Publicly funded medical savings accounts: expenditure and distributional impacts in Ontario, Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1129-1151.
- Adam Oliver, 2005. "The English National Health Service: 1979-2005," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages S75-S99.
- Robert Elliott & Ada Ma & Matt Sutton & Diane Skatun & Nigel Rice & Stephen Morris & Alex McConnachie, 2010. "The role of the staff MFF in distributing NHS funding: taking account of differences in local labour market conditions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 532-548.
- Stephen Martin & Nigel Rice & Peter C Smith, 2007. "The Link Between Health Care Spending and Health Outcomes: Evidence from English Programme Budgeting Data," Working Papers 024cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Hugh Gravelle & Mark Dusheiko & Steve Martin & Pete Smith & Nigel Rice & Jennifer Dixon, 2011. "Modelling Individual Patient Hospital Expenditure for General Practice Budgets," Working Papers 073cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Hugh Gravelle & Matthew Sutton & Stephen Morris & Frank Windmeijer & Alastair Leyland & Chris Dibben & Mike Muirhead, 2003. "Modelling supply and demand influences on the use of health care: implications for deriving a needs-based capitation formula," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(12), pages 985-1004.
- Martin, Stephen & Rice, Nigel & Smith, Peter C., 2008. "Does health care spending improve health outcomes? Evidence from English programme budgeting data," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 826-842, July.
- Stephen Martin & Nigel Rice & Peter C Smith, 2008. "The link between health care spending and health outcomes for the new English Primary Care Trusts," Working Papers 042cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- P. McGregor & P. McKee & C. O’Neill, 2008. "The role of non-need factors in individual GP utilisation analysis and their implications for the pursuance of equity: a cross-country comparison," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 147-156, May.
- Katharina Hauck & Rebecca Shaw & Peter C. Smith, 2002. "Reducing avoidable inequalities in health: a new criterion for setting health care capitation payments," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(8), pages 667-677.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Neil Buckley & Katherine Cuff & Mita Giacomini & David Cameron, 2011. "Judgments regarding the fair division of goods: the impact of verbal versus quantitative descriptions of alternative divisions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 341-372, July.
- Jones, A.M, 2010. "Models For Health Care," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.