Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark: Understanding Failure in Organizational Strategizing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 40 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cusin, Julien, 2005. "Le ressenti des acteurs face à une situation d'échec commercial," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2336, Paris Dauphine University.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralph Bathurst & Donna Ladkin, 2012. "Performing Leadership: Observations from the World of Music," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 99-119, March.
- John Selsky & Barbara Parker, 2010. "Platforms for Cross-Sector Social Partnerships: Prospective Sensemaking Devices for Social Benefit," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 21-37, July.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/1467 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keupp, Marcus Matthias & Gassmann, Oliver, 2009. "Why do transnational approaches to international innovation fail?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 206-222, June.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cusin, Julien, 2005. "Echec commercial et apprentissage : vers une articulation du temps discret et du temps continu," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2421, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.