Management 'Intuition': An Interpretative Account of Structure and Content of Decision Schemas Using Cognitive Maps
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Anjan V. Thakor, 2003.
"Disagreement and Flexibility: A Theory of Optimal Security Issuance and Capital Structure,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-001/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Thakor, Anjan, 2003. "Disagreement and Flexibility: A Theory of Optimal Security Issuance and Capital Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 3708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Arentze, T.A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 2008. "Shopping Context and Consumers' Mental Representation of Complex Shopping Trip Decision Problems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-016-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Radhakrishnan Gopaian & Anjan V. Thakor, 2006.
"Market Liquidity, Investor Participation and Managerial Autonomy: Why do Firms go Private?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-011/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Arnoud W. A. Boot & Radhakrishnan Gopalan & Anjan V. Thakor, 2008. "Market Liquidity, Investor Participation, and Managerial Autonomy: Why Do Firms Go Private?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(4), pages 2013-2059, 08.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Gopalan, Radhakrishnan & Thakor, Anjan, 2006. "Market Liquidity, Investor Participation and Managerial Autonomy: Why Do Firms Go Private?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Radhakrishnan Gopaian & Anjan V. Thakor, 2006. "Market Liquidity, Investor Participation and Managerial Autonomy: Why do Firms go Private?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-011/2, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.