Information Content of Insider Trading Around Corporate Announcements: The Case of Capital Expenditures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 45 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Power, David, 1995. "Stock prices, dividends and retention: Long-run relationships and short-run dynamics," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 135-151, June.
- Yur-Austin, Jasmine, 1998. "Can insiders bail themselves out before private renegotiation?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 197-211.
- Ching, Ken M.L. & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M., 2006. "The information content of insider trading around seasoned equity offerings," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 91-117, January.
- Nwaeze, Emeka T., 2005. "Replacement versus adaptation investments and equity value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 523-549, June.
- Marion Hutchinson, 2001. "A Contracting-Agency Analysis of the Association between Firm Risk, Incentives and Firm Performance: An Australian Perspective," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2001_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Bruce Burton, 2003. "Evidence on the extent of relationships among investment opportunity set proxies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 437-441.
- Frank Lin & Gerard Gannon, 2007. "Private Placement and Share Price Reaction: Evidence from the Australian Biotechnology and Health Care Sector," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2007_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Andreas Zingg & Sebastian Lang & Daniela Wyttenbach, 2007. "Insider Trading in the Swiss Stock Market," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 143(III), pages 331-362, September.
- Kahle, Kathleen M., 2000. "Insider trading and the long-run performance of new security issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-53, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.