Optimal Liquidation of Assets in the Presence of Personal Taxes: Implications for Asset Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 35 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1990.
"Tax Policy and the Dividend Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
3434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Realdon, 2013. "Participation exemption and tax arbitrage: Italy’s case," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 77-93, August.
- Persons, John C., 1997. "Heterogeneous shareholders and signaling with share repurchases," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 221-249, June.
- Kovenock, Daniel J. & Rothschild, Michael, 1983.
"Capital gains taxation in an economy with an `Austrian sector',"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 215-256, July.
- Daniel J. Kovenock & Michael Rothschild, 1983. "Capital Gains Taxation in an Economy with an "Austrian Sector"," NBER Working Papers 0758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gallmeyer, Michael F. & Kaniel, Ron & Tompaidis, Stathis, 2006. "Tax management strategies with multiple risky assets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 243-291, May.
- Birge, John R. & Yang, Song, 2007. "A model for tax advantages of portfolios with many assets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3269-3290, November.
- George M. Constantinides, 1983.
"Optimal Stock Trading with Personal Taxes: Implications for Prices and the Abnormal January Returns,"
NBER Working Papers
1176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantinides, George M., 1984. "Optimal stock trading with personal taxes : Implications for prices and the abnormal January returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 65-89, March.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1986. "Capital Gains Taxation by Realization in Dynamic General Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 681, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- James M. Poterba, 1986.
"How Burdensome Are Capital Gains Taxes?,"
410, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Pereira, João Pedro & Zhang, Harold H., 2010. "Stock Returns and the Volatility of Liquidity," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 1077-1110, August.
- Jason West, 2012. "Convertible Bonds and Stock Liquidity," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-21, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.