The Efficiency of the Treasury Bill Futures Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 34 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Nicolas Sagna & Rama Cont & Nicole El-Karoui & Marc Potters, 1997.
"Phenomenology of the interest rate curve,"
Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive
500048, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Jean-Philippe BOUCHAUD & Rama CONT & Nicole EL KAROUI & Marc POTTERS & Nicolas SAGNA, 1997. "Phenomenology of the interest curve," Finance 9712009, EconWPA.
- Poskitt, Russell, 2008. "The truth about interest rate futures and forwards: Evidence from high frequency data," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 319-336.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Anurag Gupta, 1998.
"An Empirical Examination of the Convexity Bias in the Pricing of Interest Rate Swaps,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
98-068, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Gupta, Anurag & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 2000. "An empirical examination of the convexity bias in the pricing of interest rate swaps," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 239-279, February.
- Anurag Gupta & Marti G. Subrahmanyam, 1999. "An Empirical Examination of the Convexity Bias in the Pricing of Interest Rate Swaps," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-001, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Poskitt, Russell, 2008. "Interest rate futures and forwards: Evidence from the sterling futures and FRA markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 399-412, December.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Leah G. Traub, 2006. "Price discovery in the foreign currency futures and spot market," Staff Reports 262, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lin, James Wuh, 1996. "Arbitrage, carrying costs, and inflation: A reexamination of market efficiency in treasury bill futures," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 207-222.
- Cornelis Los, 2004. "Measuring the Degree of Efficiency of Financial Market," Finance 0411003, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.