Vertically Differentiated Trade and Differences in Factor Endowment: The Case of Agri-Food Products between Hungary and the EU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jan Pokrivcak, 2008.
"Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content of Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2008_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011. "Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content in Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE - Vantaggi comparati, costi di transazione e contenuto dei fattori nel commercio agr," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 64(1), pages 67-101.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2008. "Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content in Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44135, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Imre Ferto & Stefan Bojnec, 2012. "EU Enlargement and Agro-Food Export Performance on EU Market Segments," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1206, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- BOJNEC, Stefan & FERTO, Imre, 2009. "Determinants of agro-food trade competition of Central European countries with the European Union," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 327-337, June.
- Attila Jambor, 2013. "Country-specific determinants of horizontal and vertical intra-industry agri-food trade of the Visegrad Countries," FIW Working Paper series 104, FIW.
- Pablo M Garcia, 2003.
"Measuring Willingness-To-Pay in Discrete Choice Models with Semi- Parametric Techniques,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2003_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pablo M Garcia, 2005. "Measuring Willingness-To-Pay In Discrete Choice Models With Semi- Parametric Techniques," Industrial Organization 0504022, EconWPA.
- Pablo M Garcia, 2005. "Measuring Willingness-To-Pay in Discrete Choice Models with Semi- Parametric Techniques," Econometrics 0504007, EconWPA.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Former Central European Free Trade Agreement countriesâ€™ agri-food trade specialisation," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(8).
- Abdul Azhar & Robert Elliott, 2011. "A Measure of Trade Induced Adjustment in Volume and Quality Space," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 955-968, November.
- Károly Attila SOÓS, 2013. "The Role of Intra-Industry Trade in the Industrial Upgrading of the 10 CEECs New Members of the European Union," KIER Working Papers 868, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Grigori Fainštein & Aleksei Netšunajev, 2010. "Foreign Trade Patterns Between Estonia and the EU," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 311-324, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.