A Comparison Of Three Nonparametric Measures Of Productivity Growth In European And United States Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Arnade, Carlos & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry, 1997. "Agricultural competitiveness: The case of the United States and major EU countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 99-109, May.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 14 Countries, 1979-2008," Conference Papers 114036, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, León (Unan-León), Researching Center for Applied Economics (RCAE).
- Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry L. & Gopinath, Munisamy, 1998. "U.S. Agricultural Growth and Productivity: An Economywide Perspective," Agricultural Economics Reports 34047, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- M. Spitzer, 1997. "Interregional Comparison of Agricultural Productivity Growth, Technical Progress, and Efficiency Change in China's Agriculture: A Nonparametric Index Approach," Working Papers ir97089, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Cassiano Bragagnolo & Humberto F. S. Spolador & Geraldo Sant’Ana de Camargo Barros, 2010. "Regional Brazilian Agriculture TFP Analysis: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis Approach," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 11(4), pages 217_242.
- de Mey, Yann & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven, 2011.
"Input-output Concepts, Profits and Productivity Growth: An Application Using Flemish Farm Level Data,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114448, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yann, de Mey & Mark, Vancauteren & Steven, Van Passel, 2013. "Input-output concepts, profits and productivity growth: An application using Flemish farm level data," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152365, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Coelli, Tim J. & Perelman, Sergio & Van Lierde, Dirk, 2006. "CAP Reforms and Total Factor Productivity Growth in Belgian Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Approach," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25472, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, .
"Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers and Decomposition of Output Growth: The Case of Olive Growing Farms in Greece,"
9913, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2001. "Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers And Decomposition Of Output Growth: The Case Of Olive-Growing Farms In Greece," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 30(2), October.
- Yann, de Mey & Mark, Vancauteren & Frankwin, van Winsen & Erwin, Wauters & Ludwig, Lauwers & Steven, Van Passel, 2013. "Measuring productivity change using alternative input–output concepts: A farm level application using FADN data," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152364, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Tim J. Coelli & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2003.
"Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 93 Countries,1980-2000,"
CEPA Working Papers Series
WP022003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tim J. Coelli & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2005. "Total factor productivity growth in agriculture: a Malmquist index analysis of 93 countries, 1980-2000," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 115-134, 01.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005.
"LDC Agriculture: Non-parametric Malmquist productivity indexes,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1997. "LDC agriculture: Nonparametric Malmquist productivity indexes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 373-390, August.
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin, 2009.
"An Updated Look at the Recovery of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
51731, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin, 2008. "An updated look at the recovery of agricultural productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 787, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Natalia Aldaz & Joaquín A. Millán, 2003. "A Comparison of Agricultural Productivity in the European Union Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p223, European Regional Science Association.
- Aldaz, Natalia & Millan, Joaquin A., 2003. "Analisis Malmquist y DEA intertermporal de las agriculturas de la Union Europea," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(06).
- Serrao, Amilcar, 2001. "Agricultural Productivity Assessment In European Countries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20696, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Serrao, Amilcar, 2003. "Agricultural Productivity Analysis Of European Union And Eastern Regions," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22167, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alan Matthews & Carol Newman & Fiona Thorne, 2006. "Productivity in Irish Agriculture," Working Papers 0614, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1998. "Agricultural productivity in developing countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 45-51, September.
- Lambert, David K. & Ussif, Al-Amin M., 1997. "A Distance Function Approach to Multifactor Productivity Measurement in U.S. Agriculture," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35793, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Shaik, Saleem, 2011. "Does accounting for inefficiency affect the time-varying short and long-run returns to scale?," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? â Prospects for Trade and Growth 11, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.