Explaining Differences in the Quality of Governance Among Companies: Evidence from Emerging Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Morgan Stanley in its journal Journal of Applied Corporate Finance.
Volume (Year): 19 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas O'Connor, 2012. "Dividend payout and corporate governance along the corporate life-cycle," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n228-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Bruno, Valentina & Claessens, Stijn, 2010.
"Corporate governance and regulation: Can there be too much of a good thing?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 461-482, October.
- Bruno, Valentina & Claessens, Stijn, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Regulation: Can There Be Too Much of a Good Thing?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno, Valentina G. & Claessens, Stijn, 2007. "Corporate governance and regulation : can there be too much of a good thing ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4140, The World Bank.
- Thomas O'Connor & Stephen Kinsella & Vincent O’Sullivan, 2012.
"Legal protection of investors, corporate governance, and investable premia in emerging markets,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n229-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Stephen Kinsella & Thomas O'Connor & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2011. "Legal protection of investors, corporate governance, and investable premia in emerging markets," Working Papers 201117, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Thomas O'Connor, 2012. "Investability, Corporate Governance and Firm Value," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n223-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.