Demutualization And Corporate Governance Of Stock Exchanges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Morgan Stanley in its journal Journal of Applied Corporate Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serifsoy, Baris, 2007. "Stock exchange business models and their operative performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 2978-3012, October.
- Azzam, Islam, 2010. "Stock exchange demutualization and performance," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 211-222.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jae H. Kim & Etienne Redor, 2014. "Stock Exchange Mergers and Market Efficiency," Working Papers hal-00940105, HAL.
- Nielsson, Ulf, 2009. "Stock exchange merger and liquidity: The case of Euronext," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 229-267, May.
- Faten Ben Slimane, 2012. "Stock exchange consolidation and return volatility," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 606-627, May.
- Fernando Lefort, 2005. "Aspectos Generales de la Autorregulación del Mercado de Valores y su Aplicación al Mercado de Capitales," Working Papers 7, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jul 2005.
- Ekaterina Dorodnykh, 2013. "What Drives Stock Exchange Integration?," International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR), Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 47-79, September.
- Alberto Giovannini, 2008. "Why the European Securities Market is Not Fully Integrated," NBER Working Papers 14476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurizio Polato & Josanco Floreani, 2012. "Consolidation in the Exchange Industry: What are Exchanges Actually Worth? Some Evidence from a Crises Environment," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 195-203, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.