Belgian Intragroup Relations and the Determinants of Corporate Liquid Reserves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 7 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- PÃ¡l, RozÃ¡lia & Ferrando, Annalisa, 2006. "Financing constraints and firmsâ€™ cash policy in the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0642, European Central Bank.
- BEUSELINCK, Christof & DELOOF, Marc & VANSTRAELEN, Ann, 2011. "Corporate governance and cash policies of multinational corporations," Working Papers 2011020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Beuselinck Christof` & Deloof Marc & Vanstraelen Ann, 2012. "Corporate governance and cash policies of multinational corporations," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Mai Iskandar-Datta & Yonghong Jia, 2014. "Investor protection and corporate cash holdings around the world: new evidence," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 245-273, August.
- Axel, GAUTIER & Malika, HAMADI, 2005.
"Internal Capital Market Efficiency of Belgian Holding Companies,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques
2004037, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.
- GAUTIER, Axel & HAMADI, Malika, . "Internal capital market efficiency of Belgian holding companies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1842, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GAUTIER, Axel & HAMADI, Malika, 2004. "Internal capital market efficiency of Belgian holding companies," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2004086, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Saddour, Khaoula, 2006. "Why do French firms hold cash ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1207, Paris Dauphine University.
- Locorotondo, Rosy & Dewaelheyns, Nico & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2014. "Cash holdings and business group membership," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 316-323.
- Bigelli, Marco & Sánchez-Vidal, Javier, 2012. "Cash holdings in private firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 26-35.
- Iskandar-Datta, Mai E. & Jia, Yonghong, 2012. "Cross-country analysis of secular cash trends," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 898-912.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.