Belgian Intragroup Relations and the Determinants of Corporate Liquid Reserves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 7 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beuselinck Christof` & Deloof Marc & Vanstraelen Ann, 2012.
"Corporate governance and cash policies of multinational corporations,"
013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Beuselinck Ch. & Deloof M. & Vanstraelen A., 2011. "Corporate governance and cash policies of multinational corporations," Working Papers 2011020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- GAUTIER, Axel & HAMADI, Malika, .
"Internal capital market efficiency of Belgian holding companies,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1842, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GAUTIER, Axel & HAMADI, Malika, 2004. "Internal capital market efficiency of Belgian holding companies," CORE Discussion Papers 2004086, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Axel, GAUTIER & Malika, HAMADI, 2005. "Internal Capital Market Efficiency of Belgian Holding Companies," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2004037, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Saddour, Khaoula, 2006. "Why do French firms hold cash ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1207, Paris Dauphine University.
- Iskandar-Datta, Mai E. & Jia, Yonghong, 2012. "Cross-country analysis of secular cash trends," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 898-912.
- Pál, Rozália & Ferrando, Annalisa, 2006. "Financing constraints and firms’ cash policy in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0642, European Central Bank.
- Bigelli, Marco & Sánchez-Vidal, Javier, 2012. "Cash holdings in private firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 26-35.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.