The determinants of female labour supply in Hungary
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal The Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 7 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihails Hazans, 2007.
"Looking for the workforce: the elderly, discouraged workers, minorities, and students in the Baltic labour markets,"
Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 319-349, September.
- Mihails Hazans, 2005. "Looking for the Workforce - the Elderly, Discouraged Workers, Minorities, and Students in the Baltic Labour Markets," ERSA conference papers ersa05p344, European Regional Science Association.
- Mihails Hazans, 2005. "Looking for the Workforce: the Elderly, Discouraged Workers, Minorities, and Students in the Baltic Labour Markets," Labor and Demography 0507008, EconWPA.
- Alena Bièáková & Jiøí Slaèálek & Michal Slavík, 2011.
"Labor Supply after Transition: Evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(4), pages 327-347, August.
- Bičáková, Alena & Slacalek, Jiri & Slavík, Michal, 2008. "Labor supply after transition: evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Paper Series 0887, European Central Bank.
- Alena Bicakova & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2008. "Labor Supply after Transition: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp351, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Elena Bardasi & Chiara Monfardini, 2005.
"Women's Employment, Children and Transition An Empirical Analysis on Poland,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp07_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- E. Bardasi & C. Monfardini, 2004. "Women's Employment, Children and Transition: An Empirical Analysis on Poland," Working Papers 523, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Elena Bardasi & Chiara Monfardini, 2004. "Women's Employment, Children and Transition: An Empirical Analysis on Poland," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp25, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 15 Oct 2004.
- Karbownik, Krzysztof & Myck, Michal, 2012.
"For some mothers more than others: how children matter for labour market outcomes when both fertility and female employment are low,"
Working Paper Series
2012:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Krzysztof Karbownik & Michal Myck, 2012. "For Some Mothers More than Others: How Children Matter for Labour Market Outcomes When Both Fertility and Female Employment Are Low," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1208, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Karbownik, Krzysztof & Myck, Michal, 2012. "For some mothers more than others: how children matter for labour market outcomes when both fertility and female employment are low," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Karbownik, Krzysztof & Myck, Michal, 2012. "For Some Mothers More Than Others: How Children Matter for Labour Market Outcomes When Both Fertility and Female Employment Are Low," IZA Discussion Papers 6933, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pastore, Francesco & Verashchagina, Alina, 2008. "The Determinants of Female Labour Supply in Belarus," IZA Discussion Papers 3457, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dmitri Koulikov, 2003. "Labor Supply of Married Females in Estonia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 321, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Delteil, Violaine & Pailhe, Ariane & Redor, Dominique, 2004. "Comparing individual wage determinants in Western and Central Europe: on the way to convergence? The cases of France and Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 482-499, September.
- Zamo-Akono, C. & Tsafack-Nanfosso, R., 2008. "Fécondité, Santé et Participation des femmes au Marché du Travail," MPRA Paper 10839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nauro F. Campos & Dean Jolliffe, 2002. "After, Before and During: Returns to Education in the Hungarian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 475, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.