The Geographic Distance of Relocation Search: An Extended Resource‐Based Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Clark University in its journal Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 87 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Worcester, MA 01610-1477
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0095
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank G. van Oort & Martijn J. Burger & Joris Knoben & Otto Raspe, 2012.
"Multilevel Approaches and the Firm-Agglomeration Ambiguity in Economic Growth Studies,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-014/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Frank G. van Oort & Martijn J. Burger & Joris Knoben & Otto Raspe, 2012. "Multilevel Approaches And The Firm-Agglomeration Ambiguity In Economic Growth Studies," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 468-491, 07.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1314, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Determinants of firm relocation. A study of agro-food processors & Vanessa Persillet Author-X-Name- First: Vanessa Author-X-Name- Last: Persillet & John Scott Shonkwiler, 2013. "Determinants of firm relocation. A study of agro-food processors," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 201308, INRA UMR SMART.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012.
"Is India’s Manufacturing Sector Moving Away From Cities?,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
12-090, Harvard Business School.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Is India's Manufacturing Sector Moving Away From Cities?," NBER Working Papers 17992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Goswami, Arti Grover & Kerr, William R., 2012. "Is India's manufacturing sector moving away from cities ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6271, The World Bank.
- Persillet, Vanessa & Shonkwiler, J. Scott, 2013. "Determinants of Firm Relocation—A Study of Agro-Food Processors," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149014, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Håkansson, Johan & Macuchova, Zuzana & Rudholm, Niklas, 2013. "Predicting Entry of Swedish Wholesale Firms into Local Markets," HUI Working Papers 93, HUI Research.
- Negin Salimi & Rudi Bekkers & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Governance and success of university-industry collaborations on the basis of Ph.D. projects: an explorative study," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 13-05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Apr 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.