The Effects of Spatial Mobility on the Performance of Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Clark University in its journal Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 84 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Worcester, MA 01610-1477
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0095
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weterings, Anet & Boschma, Ron, 2009. "Does spatial proximity to customers matter for innovative performance?: Evidence from the Dutch software sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 746-755, June.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012.
"Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?,"
JRC-IPTS Working Papers, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre
JRC76320, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Nov 2012.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre 2012-04, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Goswami, Arti Grover & Kerr, William R., 2012.
"Is India's manufacturing sector moving away from cities ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6271, The World Bank.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Is India's Manufacturing Sector Moving Away From Cities?," NBER Working Papers 17992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Is India’s Manufacturing Sector Moving Away From Cities?," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 12-090, Harvard Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.