Real And Distributive Effects Of Petroleum Price Liberalization: The Case Of Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute of Developing Economies in its journal The Developing Economies.
Volume (Year): 45 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3-2-2 Wakaba, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 261-8545
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-1533
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dartanto, Teguh, 2013.
"Reducing fuel subsidies and the implication on fiscal balance and poverty in Indonesia: A simulation analysis,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 117-134.
- Teguh Dartanto, 2012. "Reducing Fuel Subsidies and the Implication on Fiscal Balance and Poverty in Indonesia: A Simulation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia 201206, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised May 2012.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007.
"The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS), Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University
200702, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2007.
- Hartono, Djoni & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2008. "The economy-wide impact of controlling energy consumption in Indonesia: An analysis using a Social Accounting Matrix framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1404-1419, April.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2007-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Arze del Granado, Francisco Javier & Coady, David & Gillingham, Robert, 2012. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies: A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2234-2248.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.