Equity, externalities and energy subsidies The case of kerosine in Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Sanghamitra Das & Dilip Mookherjee, 2011.
"Forest Degradation in the Himalayas: Determinants and Policy Options,"
1116, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Sanghamitra Das & Jean-Marie Baland, 2010. "Forest Degradation in the Himalayas: Determinants and Policy Options," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-038, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Pranab Bardhan & Sangharmitra Das & Dilip Mookherjee, 2009. "Forest Degradation in the Himalayas: Determinants and Policy Options," Working Papers 1002, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2006.
"Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia,"
Working Papers in Economics
06/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2008. "Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 21-40.
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John, 2006. "Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25745, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mathew Adagunodo, 2013. "Petroleum Products Pricing Reform in Nigeria: Welfare Analysis from Household Budget Survey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 459 - 472.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2004.
"Poverty-Decreasing Indirect Tax Reforms: Evidence from Tunisia,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2007. "Poverty-decreasing indirect tax reforms: Evidence from Tunisia," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 165-190, April.
- Koshala, Rajindar K. & Koshal, Manjulika & Boyd, Roy G. & Rachmany, Hasan, 1999. "Demand for kerosene in developing countries: A case of Indonesia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 329-336.
- Lee, Lisa Yu-Ting, 2013. "Household energy mix in Uganda," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 252-261.
- Gundimeda, Haripriya & Kohlin, Gunnar, 2008. "Fuel demand elasticities for energy and environmental policies: Indian sample survey evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 517-546, March.
- Haripriya Gundimeda & Gunnar KÃƒÂ¶hlin, 2006. "Fuel Demand Elasticities for Energy and Environmental Policies Indian Sample Survey Evidence," Energy Working Papers 22501, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jack Gregory & David I. Stern, 2012. "Fuel Choices in Rural Maharashtra," CCEP Working Papers 1207, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Kassie, Menale & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2010.
"Urban Energy Transition and Technology Adoption: The Case of Tigrai, Northern Ethiopia,"
dp-10-22-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Kassie, Menale & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2012. "Urban energy transition and technology adoption: The case of Tigrai, northern Ethiopia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 410-418.
- Deacon, Robert T., 1992. "Controlling tropical deforestation : an analysis of alternative policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1029, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.