Ethnic Diversity And Trust
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Contemporary Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 18830 Brookhurst Street, Suite 304, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 USA
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1074-3529
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2011. "Death Caused By Natural Disasters: The Role Of Ethnic Heterogeneity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Koopmans, Ruud & Schaeffer, Merlin, 2013. "De-composing diversity: In-group size and out-group entropy and their relationship to neighbourhood cohesion," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP VI 2013-104, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012.
"Decomposition of ethnic heterogeneity on growth,"
36352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Decomposition of ethnic heterogeneity on growth," MPRA Paper 32253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Inyong Shin, 2012. "Decomposition of ethnic heterogeneity on growth," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012. "The Death Toll from Natural Disasters: The Role of Income, Geography and Institutions: Comment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1545-1554.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.