The Economics of Wetland Drainage and Retention in Saskatchewan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie in its journal Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 59 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0008-3976
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Patrick Withey & Linda Wong, 2011.
"Bioeconomic Modeling of Wetlands and Waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for Amenity Values,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59, pages 167-183, 06.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Patrick Withey & Linda Wong, 2010. "Bioeconomic modeling of wetlands and waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for amenity values," Working Papers 2010-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Withey, Patrick & Wong, Linda, 2010. "Bioeconomic modeling of wetlands and waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for amenity values," Annual Meeting, 2010, Denver Colorado, July 25-27 61308, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Patrick Withey & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2011. "The Effect of Climate Change on Wetlands and Waterfowl in Western Canada: Incorporating Cropping Decisions into a Bioeconomic Model," Working Papers 2011-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Cagdas, Ali D. & Jeffrey, Scott R. & Smith, Elwin G. & Boxall, Peter C., 2013. "Adoption of BMPs and technical inefficiency in Canadian canola production," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150200, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.