Unemployment, Poverty and Income Disparity in Urban China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by East Asian Economic Association in its journal Asian Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 17 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1351-3958
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Qian, 2012. "Unemployment and labor force participation in urban China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 18-33.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob & Wang, Youjuan, 2005.
"Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Urban China, 1986-2000,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Robert & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, inequality, and growth in urban China, 1986-2000," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 710-729, December.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2006.
"Chinese Poverty: Assessing the Impact of Alternative Assumptions,"
25, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2008. "Chinese Poverty: Assessing The Impact Of Alternative Assumptions," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 572-596, December.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2005. "Chinese Poverty: Assessing the Impact of Alternative Assumptions," Microeconomics 0509002, EconWPA.
- Erqian Zhu & Shunfeng Song, 2007. "Urban Poor in China: A Case Study of Changsha," Working Papers 07-009, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Robert & Wan, Guanghua, 2006. "China Urban Poverty and its Contributing Factors, 1986-2000," Working Paper Series RP2006/133, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.