The Effects of Detrending in Granger Causality Tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shoro Armstrong, 2010.
"Interaction Between Trade, Conflict And Cooperation: The Case Of Japan And China,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
386, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shiro Armstrong, 2010. "Interaction between trade, conflict and cooperation : the case of Japan and China," Trade Working Papers 22766, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aaltonen, J. & Östermark, R., 1997. "A rolling test of granger causality between the Finnish and Japanese security markets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 635-642, December.
- McCullough, B. D., 1997. "An analysis of stock market transactions data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 887-903.
- Martin Eichenbaum & Kenneth I. Singleton, 1986.
"Do Equilibrium Real Business Cycle Theories Explain Postwar U.S. Business Cycles?,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 91-146
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin S. Eichenbaum & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1986. "Do Equilibrium Real Business Cycle Theories Explain Post-War U.S. Business Cycles?," NBER Working Papers 1932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Satya Paul & Colm Kearney & Kabir Chowdhury, 1997. "Inflation and economic growth: a multi-country empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1387-1401.
- Jason Barr & Bruce Mizrach & Kusum Mundra, 2011. "Skyscraper Height and the Business Cycle: International Time Series Evidence," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2011-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.