Autocontours: Dynamic Specification Testing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andres, P. & Harvey, A., 2012. "The Dyanamic Location/Scale Model: with applications to intra-day financial data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1240, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Igor Kheifets, 2014. "Specification Tests for Nonlinear Dynamic Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1937, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yves Dominicy & Hiroaki Ogata & David Veredas, 2013.
"Inference for vast dimensional elliptical distributions,"
Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1853-1880, August.
- Yves Dominicy & Hiroaki Ogata & David Veredas, 2013. "Inference for vast dimensional elliptical distributions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136282, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Miguel Ángel Bermejo & Daniel Peña & Ismael Sánchez, 2011. "Densidad de predicción basada en momentos condicionados y máxima entropía : aplicación a la predicción de potencia eólica," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws111813, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Andrew Harvey, 2010.
"Exponential conditional volatility models,"
Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers
ws103620, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.