Measuring The Impact Of Creative Management Control On The Smes And Free Enterprises (Professions) Performances
AbstractValue creation is an issue that raises a growing interest today in many areas of science management: strategic management, business finance, accounting, management control, marketing, organization, human resources management. Under the practical aspect, value creation issue became a concern of managers of large companies because it allows development of activities and uses. Socio-economic theory of organizations and its diagnosis and evaluation method based on the study of dysfunctional activity constitutes a possible mean of measuring the organizational value creation as a result of reducing hidden costs. To meet its purpose, in our opinion should act primarily on variable costs whose optimization can be achieved using various methods including the linear programming.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Annals of Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (2011)
Issue (Month): 39 ()
value added; cost variables; mathematical modeling; optimization results; management control;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Criveanu, Maria & Iacob, Constanta, 2011. "Role of management control in small and medium enterprises performance assurance," MPRA Paper 31159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anca Bandoi).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.