Role Of Personnel Selection Activity In Ensuring The Competence Of An Organization Within The National Energy System
AbstractAt the energetic units’ level is significantly felt the need to follow closely the costs, including their distribution till the job level. This leads to a new vision of using human resources, mainly based on rational considerations and less on emotional ones. Reducing personnel number by outsourcing activities has the advantage of redundant personnel that can keep the job without professional retraining, but to a newly created unit that performs the same activities, with greater efficiency and higher productivity. Thus a series of activities within the national energy system organizations can be outsourced, process denominated as negative selection of personnel. Utilization method of the main success factors for selection activity and fitting on position, following the restructuring and conversion activities, requires a thorough analysis on the following issues: position careful definition; defining the candidate qualities for the job, preparing the employment process and / or promotion; objectivity in selection, consistency in application of personnel policy. However the work effectiveness of each employee to the position he occupies is directly influenced by the following factors: the works specific and tasks assigned to that position; using entirely the daily working time; effective competence on position of the employee.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Annals of Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (2011)
Issue (Month): 39 ()
electrical energy; human resources; outsourcing; negative selection; Romanian National Energy Sistem; creative capacity of the employee; attitudinal side;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anca Bandoi).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.